Sunday, September 19, 2010

Miriam R. Riley Drs Dm


These post are written by Miriam R Riley DRS DM
48 year old grandmother of 2
Location is Florida
2 state degrees
one in Florida Real Estate Sales Person

one in Florida Real Estate Mortgage Brokerage

Affiliated Universal Life Church

All degrees are accredited in the United States of America

As to the spammer leaving nasty comments just to get its link some respect by pretending to be better then everyone else. Yes, it was me who reported you for spam. Because you clearly did not read the post. suite101 declined the story because it was taken from an unreliable source. The source it was taken from was suite101.
The facts that suite101 charges 70.00 for freeware typing teacher and calls it grammar checker is where their website for writing jobs is a scam. They promised risk free money back, but there is no money back. Suite101 is running an old school USA scam out of Canada and really they need to educate them selves in modern scams before they try that grade school junk with the rest of the world.
Oh btw
Dear Spammer,
I did notice you do not leave any real contact information on your web site. So are you afraid of karma? My phone number, home address, real name and email are available for the public and I never try to sell anyone anything. As you can see, I am paid by some respected company's, like AllState to write my mindless unfounded rants. AllState did not try to charge me 70.00 to write for them either. Nor do they send around bi-polar psycho's to bash my other writing jobs and spam my boards like suite101 had you do. I found over 50 post boards from people with the same complaints about suite101, I will have to warn them about the nasty spammers the site send out to attack and silence their victims. I hope you got your auto insurance from the cgi lizard. You deserve the quality care you get from a cartoon. PS I put a stop on the $70.00 the minute I saw the software was a scam. So I'm only out 5.00 for the stop payment. On the top side, they have also stopped sending me email begging for more money. Do your self a favor and get a real job before you end up in jail. Like telephone soliciting.
Love,
Miriam
P.S.
NationalPrint.org belongs to one of the most respected men in Largo, Florida. It is not mine. I show him off because I am proud to have something that stable left in the county I live in. If you could read you would have seen that before you started harassing some one clearly 10 times better then you will ever be. He is also more educated then you could be considering you clearly have learning disability's I am happy you got your self the cut and paste writing job at suite101.
No try for something bigger, like say ..... rat poison taster.

No comments:

Post a Comment